1. Counting Rudolph, How many reindeer did Santa Clause have?
2. During Christmas, people traditionally exchange kisses under what object?
3. What peppermint snack do people use to decorate Christmas trees?
4. Who wrote the famous Christmas book, A Christmas Carol?
5. In How the Grinch Stole Christmas, what was the name of the Grinch's dog?
6. In the song The 12 days of Christmas, what gift was given on the fourth day?
7. What were Frosty the Snowman's eyes made out of?
8. What snack do people leave out for Santa?
9. In the book A Christmas Carol, who said "Bah Humbug!"?
10. In the Movie A Christmas Story, during Ralpy's dream, what causes him to go blind?
11. In the Elvis Presley song, what color of Christmas would he have?
12. In England, what Holiday takes place the day after Christmas?
13. What are the 2 most popular objects to go atop Christmas trees?
14. What is the name of the popular balet performed around Christmas time each year?
15. What was the first state to recognize Christmas as an official holiday?
16. Which State produces the most of the nations Christmas Trees?
17. In what year did Hallmark introduce its first Christmas cards?
18. What is the main course of the Christmas Dinner in The Grinch Who Stole Christmas?
19. In It's a Wonderful Life, how do they know when an angel recieves its wings?
20. What 3 Ghosts visited Scrooge in A Christmas Carol?
Answers... 1.Nine; 2.Missletoe; 3.Candy Canes; 4.Charles Dickens; 5.Max;
6.Four Calling Birds; 7.Coal; 8.Milk and cookies; 9.Ebenezer Scrooge;
10.Soap Poisoning; 11.Blue; 12.Boxing Day; 13.Star and Angel; 14.The Nutcracker;
15.Alabama; 16.Oregon; 17. 1915; 18.Roast Beast; 19.A Bell Rings;
20.The Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present and Future;